We are thankful that you want to publish your content here. We welcome and love new contributions for our growing Knowledge-base.
Here are a few reasons why you should contribute to Hritwikas.
- You have a chance to make good difference to people’s lives
Our knowledgebase blog is eager to learn more about everything and you will help to make a difference in our reader’s lives through your experience, expertise, and advice.
- You will reach a global audience.
- Get Professional Showcase.
But putting up your authoritative content, you will get the professional showcase. You will attract clients, coaching jobs, and much more by getting people interested in what you have to say.
Before moving to the process of the guest post I will request you to take a look at few questions.
To do the guest post at Hritwikas follow the below steps.
1> First of all, please read the below Guideline. We focus on few things before publishing your article/Blog Post:
- Only contribute your own well-written fresh content. Means articles which are previously published anywhere will be rejected.
- Your article should be creative, well formatted, Spelling & grammar error free and informative.
- We accept only three links within the content.
- Your post should have at least one relevant image which should not subject to copyright & also royalty free. (To get free high-quality images go to Pixabay.)
- Image format should be .jpg or .png. For every post, there will be a featured image that attracts readers attention.
- Any health claims should be backed by peer-reviewed scientific papers, academic journals, and/or credible sources. It helps reader investigate further if they want to and builds trust.
- Post-publication date will be the current date.
- The article must be 800+ words to be approved.
- Hritwikas reserves all rights to make any kind of changes to the article (add or edit or grammar or relevance or Interlinking etc). Posts that are required notable or too much editing will be rejected.
- The post should be posted in the relevant category if you are unable to view required category then you can contact us with your content details for the specific category. If your request is possible then we will look on that.
- When you send an article in word document mention heading of the article in bold and follow formatting. eg. alignments, bullets or numbering or subheadings etc.
- We encourage all bloggers, whenever possible include real-life examples or case studies or success stories or Tips or Ideas or Research in the post you are writing that increases readers interest.
- We approve blog posts or articles on our topics or categories and they must be unique in nature.
- Avoid promotional information or promotional links or affiliate links in the post.
- Don’t make your article true promotional, we will reject it.
- Don’t include any product or service link in your article we will delete the link, even we may reject the article too. Other article links are appreciated by us.
- Articles will be published under our admin’s name.
- By submitting the content for Guest posting you agree with Hritwikas’s Terms of Service which can be accessed by clicking here.
- In case of any queries regarding the content, you can email us at email@example.com
2> Make a .doc or .docx file of your article & .jpg or .gif or .png of your images.
3> Your files should be named as your article title and images include numbers as their position in the article.
4> Send all the required files at ” firstname.lastname@example.org ” & Your subject must be “Article for Guest-Post in Hritwika’s.”
5> Except article rejection we will contact you.